The Cooperative Leadership Edge certificate program is designed to be more than just training; it is a learning experience with measured results throughout the program to gauge impact. Between courses, learners will participate in structured and unstructured activities to refresh, expand, and apply the learned skills.
Cooperative Leadership Edge is designed for current managers who are seeking to refresh and/or develop the skills needed to effectively lead people at all levels of an organization. The cost to participate is $1,700 per student, plus lodging costs. Keep an eye out for 2023 program deadlines!
Participants must complete the following requirements in order to receive their Leadership Edge certificate:
- Complete all four core courses
- Complete two elective courses
- Attend mandatory team building socials
- Complete capstone project
- Attend graduation ceremony
- To create an understanding of positive leadership behaviors and the impact of leadership on people, performance, and the cooperative
- To create awareness of different leadership approaches and to recognize when to use which approach
- To build the skills needed to lead in the cooperative and to feel comfortable doing so
Cooperative Leadership Edge is designed for current managers of Ohio's electric cooperatives who are seeking to refresh and/or develop the skills needed to effectively lead people at all levels of an organization. Please note that this program is ONLY available to staff of Ohio cooperatives and Ohio's Electric Cooperatives.
The cost to participate is $1,700 per student, plus lodging costs.
Click here for more information on the Cooperative Leadership Edge program.